Importing references from OTseeker into a reference management
Users of OTseeker are now able to import search results from OTseeker into personal
reference management systems such as EndNote, Reference Manager, Procite, or Refworks.
To import references, follow the instructions below:
- Perform a search on OTseeker.
- Select the articles that you wish to save to a reference management system.
- Select "View detailed selected results" at the bottom of the page to show the
detailed search results.
- At the bottom of the Detailed Search Results page, choose the email format "Tagged
text format" and email the results to yourself.
- Save the text from the body of the e-mail as a text file (*.txt).
- Import the saved text file into your reference management system (eg Endnote)
using reference manager (RIS) as the filter.
Any feedback on importing search results from OTseeker into reference management
systems is welcome. Please contact the OTseeker team via the Contact page at